Paul Martino (@ahpah) is a successful serial entrepreneur (Tribe, Aggregate Knowledge), angel investor (Zynga, TubeMogul, uDemy) and venture investor. As Founder and Managing Partner of Bullpen Capital, he has invested in FanDuel, Namely, Ipsy, SpotHero, Classy, Airmap, and dozens more. Paul has invested in startups on both the east and west coasts, primarily focusing on startups at the Seed to Series A stage.
In this #DreamitLive episode, Dreamit Ventures Managing Partner Steve Barsh will speak to Paul Martino about venture fundraising, including:
- What metrics and dynamics make a successful fundraising pitch for Bullpen and why?
- What are the untapped market opportunities for startups?
- What are some of the most common reasons startups fail to take off?
- Valuation trends and termsheet trends for east coast vs west coast deals
- Strategies founders can use to get the best deal terms when fundraising
- And, as a bonus, we’ll talk about Martino’s foray into Hollywood with his producing credit on the movie “Inside Game”
As always, join us live so we can answer your questions on air!