Prevent Problems Down the Line With Superior Skills
Do you have a solid foundation of knowledge in title law? Are you confident in handling any complications that may arise? This comprehensive seminar will give you the title law fundamentals you need to make title problems a non-issue in your business. Our expert faculty will take you through the title examination process, so you can identify potential problems before they arise. Don't miss this opportunity to build your skills. Register today!
- Gain strategies and techniques for overcoming common and not so common obstacles to obtain marketable title.
- Keep your practices current with a review of current trends and developments in real estate conveyances.
- Navigate the title examination process with ease using forms, practice tips and procedural pointers from experienced practitioners.
- Don't let common title issues derail your transaction: learn to identify and overcome title issues.
- Learn how to overcome title defects such as homestead and statutory rights, heir's deeds, and defects in execution.
- Elements incorrect or missing in documentation? We'll show you what you can do.
- Gain practical tips on drafting and negotiating title insurance policies.
- Learn how to handle voluntary and involuntary title transfers with ease.
Who Should Attend
This nuts and bolts, basic level seminar will provide a good foundation in title law for the following:
- Title/Abstract Practitioners
- Real estate Professionals
- General Practitioners
- The Law of Real Estate Titles
- The Process of Title Examination
- Ethical Considerations
- Preparing the Title Opinion and Issues in Title Insurance
- Transfer of Title
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 6.00 *
International Association for Continuing Education Training – IACET: 0.60
* denotes specialty credits