8:00 – AM Exhibit Hall & Dining Area
Registration, Networking Breakfast & Exhibit Hall Opens
Join us early for the opportunity to enjoy breakfast and network with fellow owners, investors, developers and financiers.
8:45 AM – General Session
8:55 AM – General Session
- John Sebree, VP/National Director – NMHG, Marcus & Millichap
9:40 AM – General Session
- Bob Buckhorn, Mayor, City of Tampa
10:10 AM – General Session
On Top of the Market: A New Development Power Panel
Hear from the developers, owners, and investors behind the Central Florida’s newest multifamily projects. Join this in-depth discussion into critical issues facing multifamily development projects from the Tampa Bay area to Orlando.
- Brian Murdy, National Director, Institutional Property Advisors
- Jim Berardinelli, Regional Director, Crescent Communities
- Mike Calabrese, Commercial Sales Manager, Parksite
- Rob Meyer, Partner, Catalyst Development Partners
- James Pyle, President & CEO, LandSouth Construction
- Justin Sand, President & COO, Epoch Residential
11:00 AM – 30-minute Networking Break
Enjoy a delicious mid-morning snack and refreshments, while mingling and comparing notes with active developers, real estate managers, owners and investors.
11:30 AM – Concurrent Track A
To Infinity and Beyond: Central Florida’s Burgeoning Submarkets
As Sunrail expansions progress and campuses sprawl, investors and developers are looking outside the urban cores of Tampa and Orlando for multifamily development opportunities. Join an in-depth conversation covering the best areas to chase yield.
- Richard Matricaria, Vice President/Regional Manager, Marcus & Millichap Capital Corp.
- Mike Bednarski, Managing Partner, Broome Street Capital
- Matt Fransen, VP – Real Estate Investments, Timberland Partners
- Jason Robertson, VP – Development, American Land Ventures
- Jonathan Wolf, Founder & President, Wendover Group
11:30 AM – Concurrent Track B
Peak Performance: Asset and Property Management
Find out which amenities and ancillary services top property and asset managers find most effective at keeping properties operating at peak performance. Hear about the best ways to cut costs and eliminate management problems while generating ancillary income and retaining tenants.
- William Hamilton, Executive Vice President, Winthrop Management
- John Isakson, Chief Investment Officer, Preferred Apartment Communities
- Mark Ogier, Principal, Contravest Development
- Mark Rutledge, President & CEO, WRH Realty Services
12:20 PM – General Session
Making the Grade: Value Add Strategies
Opportunities to rehabilitate and add value to existing properties abound throughout the Central Florida area. Find out how investors identify B and C properties with potential to become As, as well as the best markets to reposition and push rental rates.
- Christopher Leonard, Regional Director, Marcus & Millichap
- Randy Ferreira, Senior Partner & Owner, Blue Rock Partners
- Hank Holman, Partner, Bedford Cost Segregation
- Kenneth Polsinelli, Chief Real Estate Officer, McKinley Inc.
- George Quay, Principal, Weller Residential
- Punit Shah, Chief Executive Officer, Liberty Group
1:10 PM – Exhibit Hall & Dining Area
Recharge with a delicious and healthy lunch while networking with West and Central Florida’s most active multifamily owners, investors and developers. Contact the organizers for a kosher meal.
1:15 PM – 1:45 PM – Lunch Workshop
Maximize ROI & Increase Cap Rates: Specialty Tax Credits & Energy Incentives
Engineered Tax Services
2:20 PM – Afternoon Keynote
- Christine Burdick, President, Tampa Downtown Partnership
3:00 PM – Exhibit Hall & Dining Area
Refreshments & Networking
Stick around to enjoy the post-event cocktail reception while mingling with the area’s most successful real estate principals.