Momentum continues to build for IMN's inaugural Investors' Conference on Marketplace Lending: The First True Intersection of Institutional Investors and Marketplace Lenders. No other conference on marketplace lending held to date has featured so many major institutional investors in attendance, with large teams already confirmed to attend from investment heavyweights TIAA-CREF, AIG, Prudential, Loomis Sayles, BlackRock, New York Life, MetLife, Vanguard
. These investors will have unprecedented access to the largest, and most established platforms leading the industry such as Orchard, Funding Circle, CommonBond, LendingHome
, RealtyMogul.com, Peerform, Monja, dv01, CircleBack Lending, PeerIQ,
. Over the course of the one-day program, we will delve deeper into the nuances of the marketplace lending sector:
- What are the various assets being funded, and which are ripe for securitization?
- How are credit decisions being made? What safeguards are being built into the ABS structures?
- How will this market fare in the event of an economic downturn? How will the securities backed by these assets fare?
- What are the regulatory risks facing this sector, and how might that impact investors? Platforms?
- Has the face of lending changed forever? How will this impact the traditional bank lender?
For investors, this accelerated, in - depth program will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to delve deeper into the opportunities this sector presents. For platforms, this event will provide unprecedented access to the level of investor that will launch this market to the next level of financial maturity.
Who should attend
- Online Lending/P2P platforms
- Specialty finance companies
- Private equity firms
- Hedge funds
- Wealth management firms
- Senior lenders
- Asset managers
- Asset-backed issuers
- Insurance Companies
- Fixed Income Investors
- Issuers Funding via Debt Capital Markets
- Rating Agency Analysts
- Technology Platforms
- Analytics Firms
- Legal professionals