IMN is excited to expand its Institutional Capital and Cannabis Conference (IC3) with the launch of a real estate conference for investors and cannabis operators. As legalization across the US gains speed, so does the demand for real estate and this is opening up significant opportunities for investors and other industry professionals. The cannabis play can offer outsized returns but is also more complicated than your average commercial real estate deal.
From the operator side, cultivation, processing and retail is also complicated - with numerous legal and operational considerations - and very capital intensive. All cannabis companies need financing options to build and scale their businesses.
Against this backdrop, IMN, drawing on the strength of its successful real estate conference division and burgeoning IC3 franchise, has created a program that will bring together cannabis companies, real estate investors, and vendors for a day of discussion, networking, and business development.
Our forum will address a wide range of real estate issues as they pertain to the cannabis industry. Some topics that will be covered include:
- US Legal Cannabis Market Outlook & Economic Overview
- Warehousing & Making Properties Suitable for Cannabis Operations
- Cannabis Farm Land Investments
- Building a Brand with Retail
- Opportunity Zones & Cannabis
- Structuring Lease Agreements
- Legal & Regulatory Considerations
- Tax & Accounting Implications
- Deal Flow & Fund Structuring
- Due Diligence Best Practices
- New Cannabis Facility Construction
- Acquisition/Disposition Strategies