3 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Tuesdays from Jan. 26 - March 1
Members: $545 | Non-Members: $795| Additional $100 Late Fee for registration after Jan. 12.
The fee for this course has been reduced due to a scholarship provided by the BOMA Georgia Foundation. To learn more, go to www.BOMAGeorgiaFoundation.org.
Through this course, you will gain the skills and knowledge to perform common water tests, maintain air-conditioning systems, maintain water services, and inspect portable fire extinguishers. Topics include:
- HVAC systems
- Air cleaning devices
- Indoor air quality
- Water conditioning & treatment
- Fire protection & alarm systems
Students will learn:
- Replacing &/or maintaining complicated HVAC systems
- Understanding the procedures to use when analyzing water samples for testing & treatment
- Following guidelines when installing &am